Contrary to hardware issues, some software causes may lead to the iPhone black screen of death. However, you still got the chance to repair iPhone black screen if it’s due to a software issue. As we’ve just explained, there are many situations that may result in hard drive corruption.
- After reinstalling the the latest iTunes/Finder, try to update or restore your iPhone again.
- All solutions can be applied to all iPhone models including iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/5s.
- We don’t have any specific recommendation, as we haven’t needed to use them.
- Many users report success while using these third-party apps.
- With its excellent iOS repair technology, this superb software will never let you down.
The hardware revision specific EEPROM defaults data is corrupt Stock Firmware. The vff file contains more EEPROM data than supported. Updating failed, erasing firmware failed. The following steps will clearly demonstrate how to solve the firmware file not compatible issue.
- The above methods are presented in the most lucid way to resolve the issue yourself.
- Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Now check your iPhone device, you should succeed in restoring your iPhone with new firmware.
- You have to press the “Volume Up” button and release it quickly.
- Furthermore, the whole process will be completed in three steps.
A firmware update – when available – will need to be completed in order to change settings on your Victron product using VictronConnect. The Device Firmware Update/Upgrade (DFU) Mode allows all devices to be restored from any state.
The operating software is updated frequently whereas. Plus, the firmware has a single purpose and operates mainly on a low level.
If your iPhone is stuck on white the Apple logo screen of death, you cannot power on your iPhone. In other words, your iPhone has a problem starting up.